Method 1: Restore iPod music similar with duplication.
* Connect iPod with computer and open the iTunes Music Player. Stop it if sync automatically.
* Open an Explorer window.
* Show hidden folder and files on the Explorer windows by clicking Tools->Folder Options->View
* Then you can find your iPod in the “My Computer” windows display as “Alice’s iPod (F)”
* Click your iPod two times and navigate to iPod Control and then Music.
* “Ctrl+A” to check all the music in the folder then drag them into the iTunes. Then all the music will be recovered to iPod.
Method 2: Recover iPod songs with third party program
No matter you have backed up your iPod music or not, iPod Data Recovery program enables you to restore music from iPod in all kinds of formats as MP3, AAC, AIF(AIFF), MID, WAV, WMA, OGG, M4A, etc. You can get iPod data recovery software from http://www.any-data-recovery.com/product/ipod-data-recovery.html
Follow below steps to restore iPod songs:
Step 1: Download and install this program on your computer. Connect your iPod to the PC, and then launch this iPod music recovery tool. There are two recovery modes for you: “Recover Data from iPod” & “Recover Data from iTunes Backup”. Here I will introduce the first mode to recover deleted music on iPod.
Step 2: Select “Recover Data from iPod” then enter DFU mode as below:
* 1. Hold your iPod and click "Start" button.
* 2. Press "Power" and "Home" buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds.
* 3. Release "Power" button, but keep holding "Home" for another 10 seconds until it reminds you have successfully enter DFU mode.
Then the program will start to scan for your lost iPod music.
Step 3: The last step is preview your deleted music, and click “Recover” to restore iPod music to computer.
1. Retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone
2. Recover deleted notes on iPad
3. How to track stolen iPhone