No doubt that iPod is the best music player in the world. However lost music also is an agonizing thing to iPod users. You may lose iPod songs because you deleted them by mistake; your iPod is corrupted or frozen; format iPod or lost it after restore. Some people may still think that it is impossible to recover iPod music after lost it. Actually, recovering songs from iPod has been possible. If you don’t how to do it, then I will show you how to make it.
Method 1: Restore iPod music similar with duplication.
* Connect iPod with computer and open the iTunes Music Player. Stop it if sync automatically.
* Open an Explorer window.
* Show hidden folder and files on the Explorer windows by clicking Tools->Folder Options->View
* Then you can find your iPod in the “My Computer” windows display as “Alice’s iPod (F)”
* Click your iPod two times and navigate to iPod Control and then Music.
* “Ctrl+A” to check all the music in the folder then drag them into the iTunes. Then all the music will be recovered to iPod.
Method 2: Recover iPod songs with third party program
matter you have backed up your iPod music or not, iPod Data Recovery
program enables you to restore music from iPod in all kinds of formats
as MP3, AAC, AIF(AIFF), MID, WAV, WMA, OGG, M4A, etc. You can get iPod
data recovery software from http://www.any-data-recovery.com/product/ipod-data-recovery.html
Follow below steps to restore iPod songs:
Download and install this program on your computer. Connect your iPod
to the PC, and then launch this iPod music recovery tool. There are two
recovery modes for you: “Recover Data from iPod” & “Recover Data
from iTunes Backup”. Here I will introduce the first mode to recover
deleted music on iPod.
Step 2: Select “Recover Data from iPod” then enter DFU mode as below:
* 1. Hold your iPod and click "Start" button.
* 2. Press "Power" and "Home" buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds.
3. Release "Power" button, but keep holding "Home" for another 10
seconds until it reminds you have successfully enter DFU mode.
Then the program will start to scan for your lost iPod music.
Step 3: The last step is preview your deleted music, and click “Recover” to restore iPod music to computer.
1. Retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone
2. Recover deleted notes on iPad
3. How to track stolen iPhone