4/03/2013

iPhone Photo Recovery-Recover Photos from iPhone 5S/5C/5, 4S/4, 3GS from/without Backup

Deleted some meaningful photos from my iPhone 5S by mistake.
I recently deleted some photos that mean a lot to me in my iPhone 5s accidentally. I want them back badly, what should I do? Do anyone have any idea how to recover deleted photos from iPhone 5S?

How to recover deleted photos from iPhone” is a common question asked by many iPhone users. Unlike a PC, iPhone doesn't have a trash bin in which your deleted photos can be stored. Then is it impossible to get back lost photos from iPhone? NO, it is not the end of the world if you ever find yourself in a hopeless situation.

Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery is professional program that can help you get back deleted photos on iPhone without backup, via iTunes backup and even from iCloud backup. Your photos lost iOS 8 update, jailbreak, factory restore, deleted by mistake and more reasons are all can be recovered! It supports the newest iPhone 6 Plus/6, iPhone 5S/5C/5, iPhone 4S/4, iPhone 3GS. Moreover, it compatibles well with iOS 8/iOS 7. Not only you can recover iPhone photos, but retrieve deleted notes on iPhone and text messages, contacts and more on iPhone.

Start here:==> Download iPhone Data Recovery

iphone photo recovery

Here are three ways for you to retrieve deleted pictures from iPhone camera roll and photo stream.

Way one. Scan and Recover Photos from iPhone no Backup


STEP-1 Download iPhone Photo Recovery and install it on your computer, stay in the recovery mode "Recover Data from iOS Device". Launch this software and connect your iPhone with computer.

recover iPhone photos without backup

SETP-2 iPhone 4S and later versions will enter scan process directly.

iPhone 4/3GS users need to follow 3 steps to put iPhone into DFU mode before scan:
1) Hold your iPhone and click "Start".
2) Press "Home" and "Power" button at the same time when you click "Start", and hold for 10 seconds. The program will count it for you.
3) After 10 seconds passing, release "Power" and keep pressing "Home" for another 10 seconds.
When you're told that you've successfully entered the DFU mode, the program will automatically scan your iPhone for data.

STEP-3 After the scan, you can preview all found photos in categories. Then mark those you want and click "Recover" to save them on your PC.

 

Way two. Recover iPhone Photos from iTunes Backup


Generally speaking, each time you sync your iPhone with iTunes, the earlier data on your iPhone are routinely backed up by iTunes (as a sqlite db file) and this special backup file gets continuously updated along with iTunes synchronization. You can’t take out or view the backup files, but with the help of iPhone data recovery software, you can extract iPhone files out of the .sqlitedb backup files.

If you have backup photos with iTunes or your iPhone was stolen, or dropped into water etc. then the Way two particularly useful for you.
When launching the program on your computer, choose "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File" option on the top. Choose the iTunes backup of your iPhone and click "Start Scan" to scan lost photos. The remaining steps please refer the third step in way one.

Way three. Restore iPhone Photos from iCloud Backup


Click on the iCloud icon switch to the third recovery mode, what you need to do is to enter your iCloud account and password (Especially declare: Tenorshare promises the security of your privacy. The process won't keep any records of your Apple account or content.) and download iCloud backup files to extract photos from iCloud backup.

More info please refer to: http://www.any-data-recovery.com/topics/mobile-devices/recover-deleted-photos-from-iphone.html

30 comments:

  1. what is difference between yours and wondershare iphone data recovery, and also uMacsoft data recovery tool, all of you claimed that has the ability to recover data for iphone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Alvey.Compared with wondershare and umacsoft, 3 obvious points that why i strongly recommend Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery:
      1. Tenorshare can scan more files. For example, after testing, the top amount of photo scanning of wondershare is 400, while Tenorshare is able to scan more.
      2. Tenorshare support more types of data recovery.For instance, Tenorshare support 12 types of deleted data directly from iPhone 4S/5, however, wondershare is 7 types.
      3. The crash rate of Tenorshare is lower than the wondershare.

      Delete
  2. I have an ipod touch and itunes on my laptop. I was just about to put music on my friends iPhone5, but instead of just the music syncing, the iphone now has no contacts or anything, but has my email accounts and apple id etc, so it is basically my ipod on my friends iPhone. How do i get the phone back to normal?! PLEASE HELP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iPhone Data Recovery tool also work for iPad and iPod lost data recovery. Don't hesitate and try it right now!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous23/7/13 03:42

    Dear,

    Recently I have update my iphone 3gs software but accidently I forgot to take my previous data backup.

    I lost my contacts, Photos & other data. I installed wondershare & scan but unable to recover.It seems that i have to buy this product first.

    If you have any other way to recover the data from iphone 3gs free, kindly tell me.

    Thank you for your support.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery. Must people have got back deleted photos on iPhone successfully with this program!

      Delete
  4. Anonymous26/7/13 14:40

    My daughter had locked her Ipod touch and run the recovery with ITunes.
    now she lost all her data with now backup, is there any one that knows if there is a way to recover her pictures and video's ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, don't forget iPhone Data Recovery also help to recover pictures & video from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch directly(without backup).

      Delete
  5. Anonymous10/8/13 20:58

    iphone 3G vesion? :c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This job work for iPhone 3GS photo recovery

      Delete
  6. So I got a new iphone and decided not to have them restore it to the old one. Then I went on vacation and took a ton of photos. I came home and plugged my phone into my computer to charge it and it gave me the choice to set up as a new phone or restore it, I thought it just restored settings, and I thought setting up as a new phone might delete earlier purchases. Anyway, it deleted all my photos from last week. No backup was made. Will this work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. In this situation, the only way you can do is to recover iPhone photos without backup, just try the Way one mentioned in this article.

      Delete
  7. hello , i have an iphone4 and i deleted some photos as well vidios.can you tell me please how i can recover it.i dont have pc so i can not use itunes. can you please guide me in this .?

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to tell you that you have to recover iPhone photos, videos on an computer, no matter you want to recover iPhone data from backup or no backup.

      Delete
    2. You are good looking

      Delete
  8. Anonymous9/9/13 07:14

    Hello I was hoping that you might be able to help me .. I wanted to back up my iphone to my lap top (an old Imac)and when I connected it, the two options where: use it as new device or restore .Thinking it might delete all files the first option ,I pressed the second and lost all files(numbers,photos,massages,and notes ).Is there a way to retrieve back all those files ?This was the first time I connected my Iphone to the lap top .It actually restored some old photos from another iphone device that I was using previously a few months ago,and deleted everything else including all my photos. Can you please help me..
    Also,Is it possible if I ran Tenorshare to retrive older photos since this phone was given to me by a friend ? and not retrieve my own photos?
    Is there a way to find the photos on the Imac? even though a proper back up wasnt performed?
    Thank you I would appreciate any advice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take iPhone data recovery for Mac to retrieve photos on iMac.

      I can't guarantee all the photos will be retrieved, especially the photos given by your friend if it had been covered by the new files. But no harm in trying.

      Delete
  9. Anonymous11/9/13 04:02

    Thank you so much for the feedback (Denise)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a iphone 3gs and i accidentily hit restore in itunes instead of backup and lost all my pictures.. i tried a lot of stuff but have to pay like $60 to get them to scan the deleted pictures... what else can i do i really want these pictures back they mean a lot to me.... please get back asap thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can try the trial verison of iPhone data recovery recommended in this article, it proivdes 3 pictures recover for free.

      Delete
  11. Hello, my phone is stuck on an apple logo. I have some important video that I really need to retrieve. Will your software help me?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello,

    I have an iphone 5 and it is stuck on the apple logo. I have some videos that mean a lot to me and I would love to retrieve. Will your software help me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is the special guide for how to fix iPhone 5 apple logo http://www.any-data-recovery.com/topics/iphone/iphone-5-stuck-in-apple-logo.html
      Hope it helps.

      Delete
  13. Anonymous25/2/14 02:20

    Hi, I have an iphone 5 and I disabled it. Had to restore it via iTunes which wiped everything. I don't have a back up. Will this software retrieve my lost photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this software allows you to retrieve lost photos from iPhone without backup.

      Delete
  14. Anonymous18/3/14 20:25

    will this work on an iPhone 5s? I have deleted some photos by accident a few days ago and trying desperately to retrieve them. it was not backed up nor connected to wifi for icloud back up. Please help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, this tutorial supports all iPhone models and allows you to recover iPhone pictures without iCloud or iTunes backup.

      Delete
  15. Hi, I have an iPhone 4s which I lost with a lot of photos on it, it was backed up to iCloud, can I retrieve these on my iPad or do I need to set up a new iPhone to retrieve them from the cloud.
    Already tried restoring iPad from backed up phone but no photos came up from lost phone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the help of Tenorshare iPhone data recovery, you can extract iCloud files backed up from your iPhone 4S and save them on the computer, try it!

      Delete